No. 938: Pontiac, MI

Pontiac, MI

Crofoot Ballroom

the Jesus Lizard
Easy Action

6 Responses to No. 938: Pontiac, MI

1. Mike says:

This was one of the three best concerts I’ve ever seen. (The other two are Funkadelic and Leonard Cohen.)

Yow kept on talking about how we’d better go to Chicago if we wanted to see you guys do better.

That view flies far over my head, as any better than that seems completely impossible.

It was amazing.

2. Tim says:

What a fantastic show. Your sound translates so well to a live performance and the live performance adds something not present in the recorded form of your music.

I hope that is my lasting image of the Jesus Lizard.

You are definitely going out on a high note.

3. brian cors says:

Thank you so, so much for doing this. And for coming to the Dirty Mitten. I hadn’t seen you since your show with the DIDJITS in Detroit – and hands down, your show in Pontiac was one of the best I have ever seen.

Thank you.

And please let Yow know his shout-out to Ypsilanti at the Pontiac show warmed a lot of hearts. Mine included.

4. tony lima says:

fuck, what a great show. every time i’ve seen the band, it’s been in michigan, some great st. andrews shows (with the didjits) and even some not so great (numbers wise) shows at st. andrews. but the band has been killer every single time, and the crofoot show could have just as easily been ten days, not ten years, since the last time. every once in a while a show comes along to reaffirm how i feel about music. this was exactly that. thank you.

5. Tim says:

David, are you going to make available for purchase any extra concert tee shirts you failed to unload on tour?

I drunkenly bought the wrong size mouse on the bomb tee.

6. Don Boden says:

I have the poster for this show. I got it off the window just before the show. Were there any more made, because I haven’t seen it anywhere? If not, someone let me know so if I should give it away or keep it.