No. 924: Vancouver, BC

Commodore Ballroom

the Jesus Lizard
Womankind

6 Responses to No. 924: Vancouver, BC

1. Kyle Harcott says:

Mr. Sims,
    Thank you – last night’s show was FANtastic. Nice to see you guys again (3rd time), seriously hope this leads to a new album.

Best,
    Kyle

2. Ford Pier says:

Truly heroic. Hardly missed the amp. Outstanding.

Your friend,

Ford

3. Karl F says:

Love the poster, unfortunately missed getting one at the show. Amazing show, great to see&hear band again, the pit was alot of fun. Any idea where I can get a poster? thanx

4. Joel says:

Hello David~

Really looking forward to the Chicago Jesus Lizard shows. Since you’re a man amused by books and authors, I thought I’d give you a link to this site. Really hilarious stuff.

5. JohnnyOutThere says:

Great gig, Lizard! There was one moment when a posing Yow Lizard was sprayed with water at just the right moment in the song when the bass, git, & skins reached a thundering bellow, and brother, it was beautiful!
    New album?

6. Cara says:

Hey David -

Drove 15 hours to make this show and it was 100 percent worth it! Great set. Great time. My friends and I got in a car accident on the way home and got stuck in a shitty small town in bc for three days waiting for car
    parts – time spent binge drinking and scumming around the town. My life got significantly greasier after seeing tJL.

Thanks for a great show. Check out my blog if you want – I also contribute to Shiny Grey Monotone.

-Cara