Posters for the London Forum Show

These limited edition posters by Angryblue, signed by the band, will be available for sale at our show at the Forum in London on May 11.  These are amazing posters, and we all totally need to buy one.

The Jesus Lizard - London Forum Poster

Okay, you know and I know that I’ll be getting mine free, but still.

This entry was posted in pictures, the Jesus Lizard. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Posters for the London Forum Show

1. matt says:

Hey, that poster looks great, can’t wait for the Forum show!
    Hope they’ll be t-shirts on sale, I’m gonna go on a merchandise buying spree!

2. Evan says:

These really are great. Might have to try and convince the wife to hold it while I go “dancing”

3. Morgan m says:

that looks GREAT ! hope I’ll be able to buy that poster AFTER the show. or it will be torn to shreds ;)
    merchandise buying spree here altso !!!
    and a tattoo should be in order. “the permanent t-shirt”

I can’t swim.

M.

4. chooch says:

Have an awesome show tonight, David…

5. Lobsterdeth says:

The Jesus Disembodied Crow Head.

You’re gonna play with Harvey Milk? Those guys are fucking insane, man.

6. oliver east says:

amazing shows at ATP this weekend. it was like you’d never been away, really good. you’ve done us proud.

hope the rest go well.

all the best

7. Evan says:

This show was simply incredible. It completely lived up to all my expectations. Even the wife (who only really came because I bought her a ticket and said “You’ll love them”) was blown away.

Please come back.

Oh, and the posters are pretty bad ass too.

8. Thomas says:

Last night RULED. Thanks for reforming and coming over to the UK, I never had the opportunity to see you guys play before and thought I never would.

9. juan says:

watching all the youtube footage…man sims, you are still the greatest. killing.

10. dave s. says:

mr. sims,
    bring youse guys to cleveland.

11. M says:

Hi, the gig in London was really excellent and you all looked in great shape!
    The poster is very nice but you didn’t sign all of them!!! :(
    By the way, any chance of an italian concert???

ciao!

12. ricardo says:

The forum gig was great, dave. It was well worth the trip from Portugal to the UK to see you.
    I’d like to catch you in Belgium in pukkelpop, but probably i won’t have the money. Honk if you need a competent roadie, eheheh….
    Why are yo not playing any “blue” songs? is it because of Mac? Speaking of Mac… wow, seems like he was frozen all these years, and now you just defrosted him and put him back behind the drums, where he belongs. It was really important to me seeing that guy banging the drums live. there’s something very special on the very simple way he plays the drums.
    Stay cool, and enjoy the tour. I hope you get invited to play in the Paredes de Coura festival here in PT. One of the best european summer fests.

13. Jack says:

Hey David, saw you guys at ATP. Totally great both nights. Hope the rest of the gigs go well.
    Enjoying the blog as well. Keep up the good work.
    Jack
    P.S. What is the pedal you use (the one that isn’t a Rat, or is it a You Dirty Rat?).